segunda-feira, 9 de junho de 2008

skiping homeworks - part III


I know perspectives sucks xD but one of the reasons I'm keeping on skiping homeworks it's to train perspectives and also male portraits.



Crown Of Love - Arcade Fire


They say it fades if you let it,love was made to forget it.
I carved your name across my eyelids,
you pray for rain I pray for blindness.
If you still want me, please forgive me,
the crown of love has fallen from me.

If you still want me, please forgive me,
because the spark is not within me.
I s
nuffed it out before my mom walked in my bedroom.
[...]
still the same, just like a cancer,
[...]

I shrugged them off before my mom walked in my bedroom.

[...]

You gotta be the one,
you gotta be the way, your name is the only word that I can say


*****


Say Hello To The Angels - Interpol



[...]
Come wait, come wait, come wait It's over. One...two...three...do me When I'm feeling lazy, it's probably because, I'm saving all my energy to pick up when you move into my airspace You move into my airspace And something's coming over me, I see you in the doorway I can't control the part of me that swells up when you move into my airspace You move into my airspace But each night, I bury my love around you... You're linked to my innocence
[...]


*****


Knee Deepen - Moloko



[...]
We know that theres no need to fear
We are there we are here
We move, we move, we move, we move on
So long
Were long gone

Knee deepen (knee deepen)
We deepen the game (the game)
In deeper (deepen)
Dont walk away (walk away)
Knee deepen (knee deepen)
We deepen the game (the game)
In deeper (in deeper)
Dont walk away

[...]

*****
Would You Mind - Earth Wind And Fire


Would you mind if I touch, if I kiss, if I held you tight
in the morning light
Would you mind if I said how I felt tenderly tonight again
cause
I never ever felt this way in my heart before
Love has a holiday in my heart tonight

Would you mind if I looked
into your eyes till I'm hypnotized
and I lose my pride
Would you mind if I make love to you till I'm satisfied again
cause
I never ever felt this way in my heart before
Love has a holiday in my heart tonight

*****


Missing - Calexico




Wake up now little sleepyhead
From your nightmarish day with the dead trip

You'd be better off not to know

Of the wild seeds you let go From your thorny fingertips

Try to clean bloodstained hands
That ran away and left the scene
Of a crime last night
Always thought you stood on the other side

Never thought the roof would cave in Where you were hiding

There's a wave of fear that creeps right in
A vacant stare that can't say where it's been
Or what's been laced

The trail leads all over the place

There's an angel at your side

Who rescued you in a nick of time

Explains how you almost fell
And vanished into a fatal spell
She looks into your eyes and sees

There's something still missing


She notices a chunk bleeding from your chest
Tries to stop the bloodflow with her best compress
But the wreckage is in a mess
There's an emotional tax, figured in after the fact

And stories unfold
The world grows dark and bones get cold
You look into your heart and you know

when something is still missing

*****

Beware The Friendly Stranger - Boards Of Canada





*****




1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

aaaaaaaahhh!!! amé a las chicas! son tan lindas... y tan lindos los dibujos! hay algunos muy elegantes, bastante refinados y otros que demuestran un tanto de violencia que me encanta, proque es muy sutil :3