terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2008

skiping homeworks - part IV



Strong Sex - Belle Chase Hotel




no lyrics for this one U__U I can't find them since this is not a popular band <3>

Few words - Myself


This is the very second one I made like this... I finally put the wacom pen away U__U.
I can't believe the way I waste my time, I'm never gonna learn the lesson xD NEVER!

----

este es exactamente el segundo que hice... finalmente guarde la wacom
no puedo creer como pierdo el tiempo, nunca aprendere la lección xD NUNCA!


*****


Automatic Stop - The Strokes


So many fish there in the sea
I wanted you, you wanted me
That's just a phase it's got to pass
I was a train moving too fast

Didn't understand what to see
Yeah, then I got a different view
It's you...no.

Wait, I'm gonna give it a break.
I'm not your friend,
I never was.
I said wait, I'm gonna give it a break.
I'm not your friend,
I never was.

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

liiisf! que lindos tus dibujos! me gustan mucho esos contrastes negros, blancos, rojos! <333 eres tan capa! <33

Waldir disse...

[regarding belle chase hotel] well, you could write down the lyrics yoursef! then they'd be available somewhere on the net... ;)

nice blog! I just found it by googling "lisf", you didn't tell me about it! I like it a lot... btw would you CC-license this one? :D

Lisf disse...

To Waldir:
I would but I don't have time ( I'm lazy) :P I'll do it in future actually I find interesting to get the lyrics on my on MWAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA o__o já linkei o teu blog a este... :)